As you are aware, that visiting Bhutan & Sikkim is an experience of many dimensions. It offers you a window to the natural bio-diversity, flora, fauna and lifestyle of the Bhutanese and Sikkimese people.
Here goes your Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Bagdogra to Phuntsholing
- Arrival at Bagdogra Airport and our representative will transfer you to Phuntsholing.
- On reaching at Phuntsholing, process and complete immigration work. Stroll around Phuntsholing town.
- Have Dinner at Reastaurant and overnight stay at Bhutan Residence.
Day 2: Phuntsholing to Thimphu
- Post breakfast at Hotel, visit the Heavenly Abode Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang and Proceed to the capital city of Bhutan (Thimphu).
- On the way, visit to the Kharbandi Goemba. From there you can have a beautiful view of Phuntsholing town.
- Local sightseeing at Gaeddu College of Business Studies, one of the most renowned colleges in Bhutan.
- After Lunch at Wangkha. Take a short break at Tana-Lung for immigration purpose.
- Dinner at Hotel and overnight stay at Thimphu (Gyelsa Service Apartment)
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
- Pot breakfast at hotel, proceed to Punakha.
- Take a break at Dochula pass (beautiful place consisting 108 stupas on the hill) hosting prayer flag for all the sentient beings suffering in samsara.
- Enjoy beautiful scene of the Himalayas if the sky is clear. Tea break at cafeteria.
- Visit Lamperi National Park, a short hike to Chimi Lhakhang or the Fertility Temple (15 mins).
- An interesting story of Buddhist saint divine madman Drukpa Kuenlay in 15th century. We believe that the temple can bless the childless couple with child.
- Lunch at Chimi lhakhang cafeteria – Dinner at Restaurant (choice) – Overnight stay at Punakha (Kingaling Hotel)
Day 4: Punakha to Bumthang
- Early morning at 6:00am transfer to Bumthang – Breakfast at Nobding.
- Local sightseeing at Chendebji Chorten and Lunch at the local restaurant (Chendebji).
- Take a short break at View Point. From there you can see the tallest fortress (Trongsa Dzong), and then proceed to Bumthang. Take a short Break for Tea at Trongsa
- Reach Bumthang after two and half hour drive from Trongsa.
- Dinner at the Hotel and overnight stay at Bumthang (Kaila Guest House)
Day 5: Bumthang Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast at Hotel, sightseeing in Bumthang.
- Visit to Jakar Dzong, Kurjye Lhakhang, Jampel Lhakhang, Mebartsho, and Tang Monastery. Visit to the Yathra Weaving Center.
- Lunch at Restaurant (Choice). After lunch visit to Tamzhing Lhakhang and Konchogsum Lhakhang.
- Stroll around Chamkhar town.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Thimpu (Gyelsa Service Apartment).
Day 6: Sightseeing at Thimphu and transfer to Paro
- After breakfast at the Hotel. Sightseeing at Memorial Chorten.
- Proceed to Buddha Point. Sightseeing at Motithang Zoo – Visit Institute of Arts and Crafts, Folk Heritage, Tashichoe Dzong
- Lunch at the Restaurant and then Transfer to Paro – Visit to the Drukgyal Dzong, Kyichu Lhakhang, Paro Dzong (The Heap Of Jewels)
- Sightseeing at National Museum which preserved artifacts. Finally, sightseeing around the Paro town, especially the handicrafts shop.
- Dinner at Hotel Dagmar. Overnight stay at Paro (Hotel Dorjee Ling)
Day 7: Paro to Phuentsholing
- After breakfast, proceed to Paro Taktshang.
- A visit to the Kingdom of Bhutan is never complete without a trip to Paro Taktshang (The Tiger’s Nest)
- Lunch at Taktshang Cafeteria. Proceed to Phuntsholing. Short stop at Wangkha for tea and snacks.
- Check in Hotel. In the Evening stroll at Phuentsholing town.
- Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing (Bhutan Residence).
Day 8: Departure: Phuntsoling to Bagdogra Airport.
- Post breakfast, cross the border to India and drive to Sikkim through lush green Tea Gardens of Dooars.
- Arrive at the Bagdogra Airport/ Drop for onward flight.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- English/ Hindi Speaking Guide
- Entertainment Cost
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Entrance Fee
- Water daily on bus
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tea and Snacks
- Cost of any form of insurance, rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Personal expense of any kind.
- Horse Hiring Charges (If needed to reach Tiger’s Nest Bhutan)
- Anything not mentioned under the head “Inclusions”.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip – 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip – 70% return.
- Cancellation less than 10 days prior to the trip – No Refund.
Sightseeing, Hiking, Nature Walk
Throughout The Year