Leh, Ladakh famous amongst the biking and off-roading community is the latest tourist destination in India which is becoming equally famous amongst the adventure enthusiasts and the regular tourists.
Leh is a small town which is accessible by road only in summer. Mid June to Mid October is the time when umpteen Biker groups throng this small Himalayan town. High altitude passes, serene lakes, ancient monasteries and cold deserts will definitely take your breath away. Come this summer and join us for a journey of lifetime.
Here goes your Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Leh
- Pick up from Leh Airport.
- Briefing on program and group formation.
- Overnight stay at Leh guest House.
Day 2: At and Around Leh
- Today we will pay obeisance at some famous places of the region viz. Gurudwara Paththar Sahib, Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill and Hall Of Fame.
- Get used to your Bike and conditions as the ride will be easy and comfortable today.
- Overnight stay at Leh Guest House.
Day 3: Leh – Khardung La (5359m) – Hunder (Nubra Valley)
- Today will cover journey of 260 kms.
- Khardung La, Hunder and Nubra Valley need no introduction. Former is world’s highest motor-able road and the latter two are famous for high altitude sand dunes and double hump camels.
- Overnight stay again in Hunder.
Day 4: Nubra – Leh
- Track back the same route to get to Leh.
- We will visit Diskit Monastery and spend some time at the Khardung La Top along the way.
- Landscape similar to Grand Canyon can be seen along the way between North Pallu and Diskit.
- Overnight Stay in Leh.
Day 5: Leh — Pangong Tso
- Today will cover journey of 150 kms.
- Today we will travel through the third highest Motorable road (Changla) to get to the serene Pangong Lake.
- Bonfire and Night Stay at Pangong in ‘Nature’s Nest’ camp.
Day 6: Pangong Tso – Leh
- Track back through the same route to get to Leh.
- On Return we will visit Hemis and Thikshey Monastery.
- Explore the Local Leh market in the evening.
Day 7: Departure from Leh
- After breakfast our representative will drop you at the Airport.
- Conquer the highest motor-able road of the world: Khardung La, 5540 mts. above sea level.
- Visit the Pangong Lake. The trans-boundary 130 kms long blue watered lake surrounded by snow clad mountains. The same lake featured in Bollywood flicks, ‘3-idiots’ and ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’.
- Experience the culture and monasteries of the Little Tibet of India, Ladakh.
- Visit to Pathar Sahab Gurudwara,Shanti Stupa, Shey Monastery.
- Visit high altitude sand dunes and double hump camels at Nubra Valley.
- Carefully crafted itinerary giving us appropriate time to keep our mind and body relaxed and acclimatized to enjoy this beautiful and long journey to the fullest and to experience local delicacies and culture even better.
- Meal Plan MAP. (6 Breakfast, 6 Dinner)
- Accommodation in Hotels, Lodges, American Safari Tents on Double/Triple Sharing Basis.
- First Aid Kit.
- Backup Vehicle with Backup Mechanic all the time.
- Tour Guide cum Trip Leader during the tour.
- Bike Rental (Royal Enfield 350)
- Fuel excluded.
- Security Deposit for Bike.
- Parking and Permit charges of any kind will be excluded.
- Rider will be charged for the spare parts such as cluch wire,cluch plates,chain links,engine oil etc. if used during the trip.
- Cost of any form rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.
- Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather :-
In case of rough weather, we (Adventure Singh) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
a. Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case we (Adventure Singh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Things to Carry
- A pair of sports shoes
- 2 pair of woolen socks
- 2 pair of cotton socks
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 Track pants
- A pair of chapalls/slippers
- Cold cream
- Sunscreen lotion(SPF-50 or higher)
- Tooth paste and tooth brush
- Liquid soap and shampoo sachets
- Face wash
- Water bottle/Sipper
- Rain coat
- Ruck sack bag.
- Diamox (Acetazolamide) – Used as a prophylactic for acute mountain sickness and as an aid for acclimatization.
- Crocin Pain Relief – Relief from pain/ache and fever.
- Brufen (400mg) – Relief from mild to severe body pain.
- Entroquinol – Relief from Diarrhea (Mild).
- Streptsils Lozenges – Chewable tablets for sore throat.
- Relispray – Ayurvedic spray for aches and sprains.
- Lip guard
P.S-Take necessary instructions from your family doctor before taking any of the above mentioned tablets.