Time to have a remarkable summer experience with this upcoming event organized by Adventure Singh.
Manali famous among-st the trekking, camping and other adventures community is the latest tourist destination in India which is becoming equally famous among-st the adventure enthusiasts and the regular tourists.
2 Nights 3 Days sunned camp outs in the designed sites for all the ardent campers out there to exploit the phenomenal and authentic nature away from the usual clocked up routine. Come this summer and join us for a journey of lifetime.
Here goes your Itinerary
Day O: Overnight Bus to Manali
- After arriving at Delhi Airport/Railway Station move down to the Bus Stand to board the overnight bus to Manali.
Day 1: Arrival at Manali
- After arrival at Manali our AS representative will greet you and drop at the specified riverside camp location.
- Camp plan and briefing will be given by our representative.
- Check In and take rest, as you have to start soon for the fun activities.
- After the comforting rest get geared up to run down the various obstacle courses.
- In the evening settle down for a group bonfire amidst the sounds of river splashes.
- Be a part of a well planned DJ night and step up to the beats.
- A comforting rest to end up the hectic fun day.
Day 2: At Camps
- An early morning small village trek to rejuvenate your souls.
- Post breakfast get ready for human chain river crossing plus some more fun filled adventure activities.
- Post lunch it will be the time to start off with the treasure hunt.
- Settle down for a group bonfire and lend your ears to a live band to dominate the tiring of the entire day.
Day 3: Camps and Departure
- Be ready to take part in the various one minute games after a proper breakfast.
- A small prize distribution to all the proud winners
- Time to depart from the fun zone, board the bus from Manali for further journey.
- Activities like Rappelling, River Crossing, Rafting and Nature Walks.
- Fun activities like One minute games, Treasure Hunt,Obstacle Course.
- DJ Night, Live Music Night with Bonfire
- Taste the Traditional Himachali Food “Dham”.
- Enjoy folk dance of Himachal Pradesh “Naati”
- All Meals. (2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)
- Accommodation in Tents on Double/Triple/Quad Sharing Basis.
- First Aid Kit.
- Experts and well trained instructors while performing adventure activities.
- Cost of any form rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Anything not mentioned in the section “Inclusions”.
- River Rafting
- River Crossing
- Nature Walks
- Obstacle Course
- Treasure Hunt
- One minute fun games
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.
- Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather :-
In case of rough weather, we (Adventure Singh) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
a. Cost of alternate trip and Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip and Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case we (Adventure Singh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Things to Carry
- A pair of sports shoes
- 2 pair of cotton socks
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 Track pants
- A pair of flip-flops/slippers
- Cold cream
- Sunscreen lotion(SPF-50 or higher)
- Tooth paste and tooth brush
- Liquid soap and shampoo sachets
- Water bottle/Sipper
- Rain coat
- Ruck sack bag.
- Please adhere to the camp rules and regulations.
- Please do not wander alone outside the camp area. Stick to the group system.
We plan our trips with all R&D and make every effort to make your trip memorable and adventurous. We have to take unpredictability of weather and rough topography into consideration as well.