From the boat houses of Srinagar and the skiing resorts of Gulmarg to the valleys of Pahalgam that acts as the starting point for the doorway to Lord Amarnath (Lord Shiva), Kashmir has it all.
All these places in Kashmir are the major tourist attractions and countless tourists’ visits these fantabulous hill stations every day leaving behind the misery of life.
Here goes your Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar Airport. Our representative will greet you at the Airport and brief you about the trip. Upon transfer to Hotel, check In. Stroll around the Srinagar local market in the evening. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg which is just 50 Kms from Srinagar. An uphill drive will take you to the Meadows of Gulmarg, the most famous destination in the Kashmir valley. Enjoy the Gondola ride till the Khilanmarg Point (not included in the package). The Gondola ride strongly depends on the weather conditions. In the evening drive back to Srinagar, for overnight.
Day 3: Srinagar – Pahalgam
After Breakfast, take a journey to the picturesque valley around 97 kilometers South of Kashmir. Pahalgam in local language stands for, ‘The Shepherd’s village’. This valley is renowned all over the world for its exotic forests, imposing snow peaks & pretty water streams. In Pahalgam you can visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. Overnight stay At Hotel.
Day 4: Pahalgam – Srinagar
After Breakfast, we will drive back to Srinagar. Along the way back you can visit Avantipur. In the evening transfer to the Houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the breathtaking Shikara ride, along the Dal Lake. After a late morning breakfast, we will take you to the airport for your flight home. While on the way to airport you can hold your time at city center of Srinagar to get some stuff & shopping. Driver will assist you with luggage at the airport & will later drop you at the terminal.
- Meal Plan MAP. (Breakfast + Dinner)
- Accommodation in Hotels, Houseboats on Double Sharing Basis.
- Taxi all along the way.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions” section.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.
- Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather :-
In case of rough weather, we (Adventure Singh) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
a. Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case we (Adventure Singh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Things to carry
- A pair of sports shoes
- 2 pair of woolen socks
- 2 pair of cotton socks
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 Track pants
- A pair of chapalls/slippers
- Cold cream
- Sunscreen lotion(SPF-50 or higher)
- Tooth paste and tooth brush
- Liquid soap and shampoo sachets
- Water bottle/Sipper
- Rain coat
- Ruck sack bag
- Diamox(Acetazolamide) – Used as a prophylactic for acute mountain sickness and as an aid for acclimatization.
- Crocin Pain relief – Relief from pain/ache and fever.
- Brufen(400mg) – Relief from mild to severe body pain.
- Entroquinol – Relief from loose motion(Mild).
- Streptsils Lozenges – Chewable tablets for sore throat.
- Relispray – Ayurvedic spray for aches and sprains.
P.S-Take necessary instructions from your family doctor before taking any of the above mentioned tablets.