“Kashmir-The paradise on Earth” has been known for its beauty, ever since. From nature’s wonders to Kashmiri Pashmina and Shikara, Kashmir has an abundance of natural as well as manmade jewels.
Imagine spending time in a Shikara in the middle of Dal Lake admiring the beauty of this heaven on earth and as the sun sets, a ride in this heavenly abode, takes you to a whole new level of amazement and admiration.
Here goes your Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar
Arrival at Srinagar Airport. Our representative will greet you at the Airport and brief you about the trip. Upon transfer to Hotel, check In. Stroll around the Srinagar local market in the evening. In the evening enjoy the famous features like Charchinar, floating gardens & interesting canals by a luxurious Shikara in the Dal Lake. In the evening retire to the Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast, Full day excursion of world famous Mughal gardens, Nishat Bagh( the garden of pleasure) built by Asif jha in 1636, Shalimar Bagh (abode of love) raised by Jahangir in the memory of his beloved wife Noor Jahan in 1619 and Chashme Shahi built around a spring. Visit to Shankracharya temple from where you can revel the view of Srinagar from the top.. Over night stay at hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam
Early morning breakfast & leave for Pahalgam which is approximately 100Kms from Srinagar. On the way visit Saffron fields, Sulphur Springs, Anantnag and Avantipura ruins. Feel the beauty of nature and the roaring water of the rivers flowing its own way. Over night at hotel
Day 04: Local Sightseeing (Pahalgam)
After breakfast, Explore the areas surrounding Pahalgam. Pahalgam in local language means ‘The Shepherd’s Village’. This valley is renowned all over the world for its exotic forests, imposing snow peaks and pretty water streams. In Pahalgam you can visit Chandanwari and Betaab Valley, as well as take a trip of horse riding to Baisaran meadows. In the evening retire to the Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Pahalgam – Gulmarg
Early morning breakfast and leave for Gulmarg. Gulmarg is the one of the favorite tourist destination on Kashmir valley. This place is equally famous amongst the adrenaline junkies as this place is famous for snow sports like Skiing and Snowboarding. Enjoy the luxury of nature and snowy mountains and gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg(Snow point). Return to Hotel in the evening for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Gulmarg – Srinagar
Early morning breakfast and leave for the Srinagar Airport for onward Destination.
- Meal Plan MAP. (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Accommodation in Hotels, Houseboats on Double Sharing Basis.
- Taxi all along the way.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions” section.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.
- Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather :-
In case of rough weather, we (Adventure Singh) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
a. Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case we (Adventure Singh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.
Things to carry:
- A pair of sports shoes
- 2 pair of woolen socks
- 2 pair of cotton socks
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 Track pants
- A pair of chapalls/slippers
- Cold cream
- Sunscreen lotion(SPF-50 or higher)
- Tooth paste and tooth brush
- Liquid soap and shampoo sachets
- Water bottle/Sipper
- Rain coat
- Ruck sack bag
- Diamox(Acetazolamide) – Used as a prophylactic for acute mountain sickness and as an aid for acclimatization.
- Crocin Pain relief – Relief from pain/ache and fever.
- Brufen(400mg) – Relief from mild to severe body pain.
- Entroquinol – Relief from loose motion(Mild).
- Streptsils Lozenges – Chewable tablets for sore throat.
- Relispray – Ayurvedic spray for aches and sprains.
P.S-Take necessary instructions from your family doctor before taking any of the above mentioned tablets.