Ranthambore is famous for its Jungle camps and Jungle safari, where unlike other National parks you have cent percent chance of spotting the endangered stripped animal. Ranthambore national park is one of the largest national parks in Northern India. The best destination for the nature lovers, this park lies in the sawai madhopur district in the state of Rajasthan. Come and enjoy the wilderness of the Jungle with us.
Here Goes Your Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Ranthambore
- Our representative will pick you up from Ranthambore Bus Stand/ Railway station.
- Arrival in Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps.
- Head for Nature walk and bird watching in and around the resort.
- Cycling in the pure Jungle air through the track gives an experience of Real Jungle within the Resort’s Premises.
- Overnight stay in luxurious resort.
Day 2: Open Jeep Safari to Ranthambore National Park
- Post breakfast head for Jungle Safari to Ranthambore National Park by an open Gypsy.
- Whole day in Leisure.
- Stay overnight in resort.
Day 3: Departure Day
- Post breakfast our representative will drop you at Ranthambore.
- Departure from Resort.
- Accommodation in Abrar Palace & Jungle Camps.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Traditional welcome with Mala & Tikka.
- Tea/ Coffee with cookies before morning safari & after evening safari.
- Rajasthani Folk Dance & Cultural show by local artists.
- Nature Activities – Plantation Tour and Bird watching inside the resort premises.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- Open Gypsy Jungle Safari.
- Bonfire in winters.
- All types of forest/ safari/ jeep permits.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Cost of any form of insurance, rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Anything not mentioned under the section “Inclusions”.
- Jungle Safari
- In House (Swimming Pool, Volley Ball, Basketball, Cricket, Carrom, Chess)
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip – 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip – 70% return.
- Cancellation less than 10 days prior to the trip – No Refund.