At the junction of the Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal, lies a small group of islands, Andaman & Nicobar. A perfect destination for couples, Andaman and Nicobar islands indulges you in its scenic beauty.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, this place is next to heaven on earth. It offers a variety of water sports and an all together different experience of marine life.
Here goes your Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival: Port Blair Local Sightseeing – Corbyn’s Cove Beach – Cellular Jail
- Arrive in Port Blair and our representative will transfer you to the Hotel.
- Take some rest and in the evening, visit Corbyn’s Cove Beach – a serene beach of lush green coconut palms and pleasant sea. After this go for the Marina Park.
- Later witness the Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
- The show conducted in the premises of Cellular Jail, gives us the brief idea about the happenings in the Jail prior to independence.
- Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: The Three Island Tour
- After Breakfast, Checkout from the hotel.
- Proceed to your Three Island Tour i.e. Ross Island, North Bay (Coral Island), Harbour Cruise (Viper Island).
- Then back to Port Blair for the overnight stay here.
Day 3: Trip to Havelock Island & Elephant Beach
- Take your food in the morning and leave for the Havelock Island.
- Today you will visit Havelock Island & Elephant Beach which is Asia’s best beach.
- 54 Kms voyage via ferry/Sea Cruz.
- Overnight stay in the hotel at Havelock Island.
Day 4: Witness sea life at Havelock Island
- Today you will do some activities like Scuba diving, Snorkelling etc.
- Sail for just 40 minutes through boat and dive under the blue calm waters in the guidance of experts to witness the sea life.
- Under water Coral view with pictures and video of your dive.
- Later leave for the Port Blair and stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Local City Visit
- Have food early and leave for local city visit in Port Blair.
- Today you will visit Anthropological Museum, Fisheries museum, Forest Museum & Samundrika – Marine Museum, Sagarika Museum & 2 hot spot.
Day 6: Departure from Portblair
- After breakfast our representative will drop you at the Airport.
- Depart from Port Blair with beautiful memories
- Corbyn’s Beach
- Light and Sound Show in Cellular Jail
- Elephant Beach on Havelock Island Asia’s best Beach
- under water coral view (54 kms voyage via ferry/Sea Cruz)
- Scuba Diving
- Ross Island
- North Bay (Coral Island)
- Harbour Cruise (Viper Island)
- Anthropological Museum
- Fisheries museum
- Forest Museum
- Samundrika – Marine Museum
- Sagarika Museum.
- Accommodation will be in hotels on double sharing basis.
- All type of Forest Permits, Ferry Tickets and Entry Tickets at various sightseeing places.
- Meal Plan CP (Daily Breakfast)
- Airport Transfers.
- Taxi all along the way.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Camera tickets at various sightseeing places.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Inclusions” section.
Terms & Conditions:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the trip- 100% return.
- Cancellation 15 days prior to the trip- 50% return.
- Cancellation less than 15 days prior to the trip- No Refund.
- Cancellation policy in case of inclement weather :-
In case of rough weather, we (Adventure Singh) have the full discretion, whether to go ahead with the trip/expedition or not. In case of cancellation due to rough weather, we will provide you with an alternate trip. The dates and the cost of trip may vary. In such cases following will apply:-
a. Cost of alternate trip > Cost of booked trip: Customer has to pay extra difference in cost
b. Cost of alternate trip < Cost of booked trip: Customer will be paid back the extra difference in cost.
c. In case we (Adventure Singh) are unable to find a replacement for the trip, customer will get the full refund.