Mountains when they call, they promise to provide the breathtaking view of nature that one must experience once in a lifetime. The mere grandeur of these mountains will make you wonder about their magnificence and their ability to illuminate spirituality and bliss.
It is no wonder when we talk about mountains; we call Himalayas as the undisputed ruler of all and its winter as its crown jewel. If you are a traveler and you want to experience what the Himalayas have in store for you, you are at the right place as we will provide you with best of the packages which will ensure that you find yourself in places that have hidden treasures of nature ready to be explored and to create the memories of a lifetime.
Various adventurous activities can be performed while admiring the true extent of nature in the Himalayas and these activities include:
1. Trekking: There are lots of treks available for travel enthusiasts in the Himalayas and for those who wish to conquer this undisputed ruler of mountains. A few treks that can be taken up include:
- Kauri Pass Trek.
- SaurKundi Pass Trek.
- Chaddar Trek etc.
- Chopta Chandrashila Winter Trek.
- Bedni Bugyal Winter Trek.
- Har Ki Dun Winter Trek.
2. Skiing: If you have the enthusiasm to go up the snowy mountain trails then you would find it even better to rush down the trail at high speeds. If you are ready to feel the adrenaline rushing through your body, skiing is one of the activities you must not miss while in Himalayas. Proper training is provided for the ski enthusiasts at the ski destinations in the Himalayas to ensure a safe and fun ride down the mountains. The following ski destinations are a must visit for travelers:
- Gulmarg (Jammu & Kashmir)
- Manali (Himachal Pradesh)
- Auli (Uttarakhand)
- Narkanda (Himachal Pradesh)
- Kufri (Himachal Pradesh)